We want all our customers to be completely happy with their purchases but we also understand that sometimes the product just doesn’t fit. That’s why we offer no quibble returns and make the whole process easy.
Submit your return request via the online form below once you’ve read our policy details. Return authorisation can take a few days to process, so thank you for your patience in advance.
This policy applies to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location and to all orders submitted through our website.
This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
You are free to return almost any item within 14 days of receipt, however the following items are not eligible for refund unless faulty:
- Custom order items
- Special offer/bundled deals
- Orders that include discount
- Ex showroom pieces
- Orders for more than one of the same item
- Any product without its original and undamaged packaging
- Any product that has been assembled or used and repackaged unless it has been provided under our Free Trial offer terms and conditions
- All Ergotron products
The return of Chairs and all types of seating must also be within 14 days of the product being delivered to you.
You will be responsible for round-trip shipping. If you received free delivery on your order the following outbound delivery costs will be deducted (per item) from your refund.
- £20 – accessories under £100
- £30 – accessories over £100
- £55 – frame only/all seating
- £65 – desk/desktop upto 1200mm x 800mm in size
- £75 – desk/desktop over 1200mm x 800mm in size
- All prices are ex vat
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in “like new” condition. A 20% fee to cover repairs and part-replacement will be charged for items returned that are damaged beyond the expected wear from light use. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing credit.
- All returned items must be unassembled and repackaged in the manner they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition will be subject to additional restocking fees.
All returns must be approved by Flomotion Studio. Once approved, a return reference code will be issued along with a return delivery label. You may return under your own delivery service, but a tracking number must be provided to Flomotion and the delivery label must reference the return code. A Flomotion return code is required for all returns regardless of delivery method.
Once your return has been inspected, a refund will be issued less delivery charges and any other restocking or damage fees. You will be refunded via the same method that payment was originally made. Please allow up to 5 working days for your card provider to process the refund. All fees are subject to vat at 20%.
Please retain the packing materials associated with your order. The size and weight of height adjustable desk frames and desktops mean they are often delivered via pallet delivery and should be returned via the same method. Any additional delivery fees associated with a return will be deducted from the refund amount.
Please confirm you have read and understood this return policy when completing the form. Please do not send your products back to us without first receiving return authorisation. Return authorisation can take 2-3 working days, so thanks again for your patience.
* = All fields required.