- Desktops hand crafted in the UK
- FSC certified
- Unique Danish frame, 10-year warranty
- Award winning control panel with App control
- Free mainland UK delivery
Sisu Oak Standing Desk | Design Your Desk
From £1,125.00 Incl. VATFrom £937.50 Excl. VAT
- Additional information
- Skyflo v Airflo Frame
- Assembly Videos
- Desktop Care
- Delivery & Returns
Sisu Oak Standing Desk – Design Your Desk
Oak provides a sophisticated, contemporary and timeless design aesthetic to any office either at home or work – a piece of furniture that will last for decades.
As with all our solid wood desks the Sisu oak standing desk top is handmade in the UK using European oak from top quality, sustainably sourced wood.
Each desktop features wooden battens on the underside to add strength and finesse.
Skyflo is the most stable standing desk frame on the UK market and has by far the heftiest standard lift capacity of 160kg.
- Super sturdy, premium quality desks
- Danishframe, world-renowned for reliability
- Quick and simple assembly
- Industry-leading 160kg heavy-duty lift capacity, as standard
- Award-winning height control panel option with auto-drive via app
- 3 stage leg columns
- 650mm stroke length
- Anti-collision safety features
- Speed 38mm per second
- Whisper-quiet noise levels
- Low power 0.1W in standby
- Free delivery
- 10-year frame warranty
Unlike many standing desk frames Skyflo is super straightforward to assemble which means you can get standing in minutes.
Our desks are delivered almost pre-assembled for quick and easy setup. Your desktop will be dispatched with the central and end bars attached* so all you need to do is click in the leg columns, attach the feet, control box, height control panel and you’ll be good to go.
An independent review is available here from a customer who bought a walnut desk.
1200 x 700 x 25mm, 1200 x 700 x 32mm, 1200 x 800 x 25mm, 1200 x 800 x 32mm, 1400 x 700 x 25mm, 1400 x 700 x 32mm, 1400 x 800 x 25mm, 1400 x 800 x 32mm, 1600 x 700 x 25mm, 1600 x 700 x 32mm, 1600 x 800 x 25mm, 1600 x 800 x 32mm, 1800 x 800 x 25mm
Black, Grey, White
Skyflo v Airflo Frame
|Warranty||10-years on all frame, mechanical and electrical components|
|Weight capacity||160kg lift capacity, 80kg per leg column|
|Leg Columns||3 Stage – 650mm stroke, square profile 70 x 70mm|
|Desktop Width||1400mm to 1800mm as standard. 2000mm – 1200mm and smaller also available.|
|Desktop depth||Minimum 600mm to maximum 1000mm|
|Standard frame width (Desks 1400-2000mm)||1340mm to 1940mm|
|Compact frame width (Desks 1200mm)||970mm to 1280mm|
|Height range||650mm of adjustment from 595mm to 1245mm|
|Foot measurement||720mm x 90mm|
|Noise level||Quiet low level operation|
|Travel speed||Max 38mm per second, slower with full load|
|Height control Panel||Award winning intuitive movement and bluetooth control app. Memory, reminder and auto-drive|
|Foot studs||10mm leveling adjustment|
|Transformer power||230V – less than 0.1 watts at standby|
|Duty cycle||10%, Max 2 minute run / 18 minutes stop|
|Certification||CE-marked and EN 60335-1 and UL 962 certified|
|Size||All sizes, made-to-order|
New 2023 Award Winning DPI1C Desk Control Panel
Easily set up functions including favourite positions and automatic drive with the free app, Desk Connect™, for iOS and Android.
Real wood desktops, unlike MDF core veneered and laminate, will build character over time, which is often one of the reasons customers are searching out solid wood.
Our desktops are completely sealed including on the underside which helps reduce susceptibility to humidity change.
As with any natural wood product, twisting and warping can occur in conditions with extreme temperature variations. Please bear this in mind if installing in air conditioned environments and adjust accordingly. The same consideration should be given to positioning, for example away from active radiators and direct sunlight.
Please also be aware that considerable heat can be generated from the underside of laptops. Precautions should be taken to avoid any heat related damage.
Although the lacquers used are the most robust available even these materials can be damaged. To ensure that your desktop provides years of great service please follow the product care guidance:
- Always use a mouse mat – wear and tear such as constant contact with moving items is not covered under the warranty.
- Do not use any cleaning agent that contains an abrasive, ammonia, bleach, spirit or other aggressive constituents like sanitiser sprays.
- Use a warm, damp and slightly soapy cloth to wipe over.
- Don’t use any spray cleaners as they can damage the protection of the lacquer finish or use wax, as a build-up can spoil the finish.
- Special care should be taken not to damage the lacquer finish during the first two weeks of installation.
- Lacquer can take several days to be heat-proof and up to two weeks to fully cure.
- We strongly advise placing hot objects on mats rather than the bare top particularly during this time and as a general rule to avoid damage.
- Oiled finishes don’t provide as much protection as lacquer finishes, they aren’t as durable and will need re applying.
- Particular care should be taken to wipe up spills immediately. If they are not cleaned immediately, a permanent stain can result.
Always use a mouse mat – wear and tear such as constant contact with moving items is not covered under the warranty.
Delivery & Returns
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders (Tues-Fri during standard business hours). Dispatched on a pre-12 noon, next day delivery service. Desk deliveries within 15 miles of Norwich also include a free installation service.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and other non mainland UK addresses will be subject to delivery charges. Please contact us for a quote prior to placing an order.
Lead-time: Stock items dispatched in 2-4 working days. Made-to-order and non-stock items please allow 4-6 weeks. Stock is continually changing and due to high demand our turnaround timings are also subject to change. Please get in touch if you’d like an up-to-date lead-time.
We guarantee everything we sell and have easy returns.
In the unlikely event the item is faulty, we will arrange for it to be collected and either provide a replacement or refund.
Please get in touch within 24 hours of receipt of your item, to make a valid claim.
Please read our returns policy here before placing your order.