HÅG Capisco Puls 8020 Chair with upholstered seat pad
White HÅG Capisco Puls 8020 Chair
- Certified for 8 hours daily use
- 110kg (17.3 stone) rated gas lift
- Removable seat cushion in Select fabric
- HÅG inBalance (balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards, lockable tilt)
- Adjustable tilt tension backwards
- Lockable seat
- Seat height and depth adjustment
- Back height adjustment
- CMHR fire retardant foam
White HÅG Capisco 8020 chair with upholstered seat padding in black Select 609993 . Select is a classic woollen upholstery fabric with superior durability and excellent stretch. Suitable for heavy use environments. 85% New Zealand wool / 15% polyamide.
Moulded polyurethane seat and back, made using 28% recycled plastic.
Aluminum base features grooved foot plates. Available in three gas lift heights 150mm, 200mm and 265mm with up to 25cm seat height adjustment.
- 150 mm gas lift – seat height adjustment from 395 – 525mm
- 200 mm gas lift – seat height adjustment from 470 – 650mm
- 265 mm gas lift – seat height adjustment from 555 – 805mm
Full adjustment of the saddle seat anywhere from sitting to standing position means perching comfortably is just one of the innumerable ways to use this dynamic seat that encourages more movement.
The Capisco Puls chair boasts:-
- Easy adjustment of height, seat depth, back adjustment and tilt tension
- Inspires movement and new sitting positions – forwards, sideways and backwards
- Encourages an upright sitting posture and a natural curvature in the lower back
HAG Capisco Puls 8020 Chair
Gas lift height options (measured with 64kg load):
- 265mm – seat height: 555-805mm
- 200mm – seat height: 470-650mm
- 150mm – seat height: 400-535mm
Select is a classic woollen upholstery fabric with superior durability and excellent stretch. 85% New Zealand wood and 15% polyamide
Combustion Modified High Resilient (CMHR) foam is a legal requirement used when the strictest fire code standards are necessary for example in hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, public transport, domestic and home working environments. The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time and as a result, a firmer feel when sitting.
Standard foam is certified for seating in commercial/corporate office environments and is available for delivery to business addresses.
Try the Capisco Puls along with all the other products at our central Norwich showroom.
Please read our delivery and returns policies before placing your order.
|Seat height 150mm gaslift||400 – 535mm measured with 64kg load|
|Seat height 200mm gaslift||470 – 650mm measured with 64kg load|
|Seat height 265mm gaslift||555 – 805mm measured with 64kg load|
|Seat depth adjustment||400 – 470mm|
|Fabric||Select by Gabriel – 85% New Zealand wood, 15% polyamide|
Delivery & Returns
Free UK mainland delivery on all orders.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and other non mainland UK addresses will be subject to delivery charges. Please contact us prior to placing an order for a quote.
Lead-time: Stock items dispatched in 5-7 working days. Made-to-order chairs please allow 5-7 weeks. Turnaround times are subject to change. Please get in touch if you’d like to check the current lead-time.
We guarantee everything we sell and have easy returns.
In the unlikely event the item is faulty, we will arrange for it to be collected and either provide a replacement or refund.
Please get in touch within 24 hours of receipt of the item, to make a valid claim.
Please read our returns policy here before placing your order.