- Desktops hand crafted in the UK
- FSC certified
- Unique Danish frame, 10-year warranty
- 2023 Red Dot Design Award winning control panel
- Free mainland UK delivery
Sisu Cherry Standing Desk | Design Your Desk
From £999.00 Incl. VATFrom £832.50 Excl. VAT
- Additional information
- Airflo v Skyflo Frame
- Assembly Videos
- Height controller
- Desktop Care
Sisu Solid Cherry Standing Desk
Cherry wood has a fine uniform, straight and unpronounced grain with smooth texture. Natural characteristics can include small brown pith flecks, pin knots and gum pockets or streaks. As the wood gets exposed to sunlight and air, it changes colour, shifting from a light salmon to a deep, rich reddish-brown.
Red Dot Design Award winning height control panel with in-built anti-collision sensors, memory positions and automatic drive.
All our solid wood desktops are made from top quality, sustainably sourced wood, finished with matt lacquer as standard on the underside as well as the top surface and feature wooden battens to add strength and finesse. Hard wax oil finishes are also available
Our desks are delivered almost pre-assembled for quick and easy setup. Your desktop will be dispatched with the central and end bars attached so all you need to do is click in the leg columns, attach the feet and screw in the control box/height control panel and you’ll be good to go.
Skyflo is not only the most stable desk frame on the UK market, it also offers the smoothest, quietest and quickest height adjustment and by far the heftiest 160kg standard lift capacity. Full details can be found under the specifications tab.
- Super sturdy, premium quality desks
- Danish leg columns from LINAK, world-renowned for reliability
- Quick and simple assembly
- Industry-leading 160kg heavy-duty lift capacity, as standard
- Award-winning height control panel option with auto-drive via app
- Telescopic frame
- 3 stage leg columns
- 650mm stroke length
- Anti-collision safety features
- Speed 38mm per second
- Whisper-quiet noise levels
- Low power 0.1W in standby
- Free delivery
Unlike many standing desk frames, Skyflo is super straightforward to assemble which means you can get standing in minutes.
1100mm, 1200mm, 1300mm, 1400mm, 1500mm, 1600mm, 1700mm, 1800mm
Black, Grey, White
Airflo v Skyflo Frame
|Warranty||10-years on all frame, mechanical and electrical components|
|Weight capacity||160kg lift capacity, 80kg per leg column|
|Leg Columns||3 Stage – 650mm stroke|
|Desktop Width||1400mm to 1800mm as standard. 2000mm – 1200mm and smaller also available.|
|Desktop depth||Minimum 600mm to maximum 1000mm|
|Standard frame width (Desks 1400-2000mm)||1340mm to 1940mm|
|Compact frame width (Desks <1200mm)||970mm to 1280mm|
|Height range||650mm of adjustment from 595mm to 1245mm|
|Foot measurement||710mm x 95mm|
|Noise level||Quiet low level operation|
|Travel speed||Max 38mm per second, slower with full load|
|Height control Panel||Red Dot Award winning intuative control and bluetooth app connectivity. LED panel, memory and reminder.|
|Foot studs||10mm leveling adjustment|
|Transformer power||230V – less than 0.1 watts at standby|
|Duty cycle||10%, Max 2 minute run / 18 minutes stop|
|Certification||CE-marked and EN 60335-1 and UL 962 certified|
|Material||Solid cherry wood|
|Standard depth||800mm plus made-to-order custom sizes|
|Standard width/td>||1200-1800mm and made-to-order custom sizes|
|Standard thickness||25m and 32mm plus made-to-order thicknesses|
|Warranty||1-year manufacturing faults|
Desk Control App
This state-of-the-art, Red Dot Design Award-winning, high-tech, control panel brings a host of features – memory positions, light reminder function with display and Bluetooth connectivity to the LINAK Desk Control™ App.
An Intuitive panel, press down to lower and pull up to raise, that includes manual programming options without the need for App control.
Alternatively, bluetooth sync to your smartphone and with the liability waiver ticked (and sole user confirmed) you can double-tap the control panel upwards or downwards and the automatic drive function simply moves the desk to your preset positions. No more continuously holding the control button down to move your desk.
The App stores up to four height preferences per user and can be programmed to remind you to stand and sit, by gently moving at preset intervals. Push notifications are sent to your phone and/or the panel will display blinking coloured lights whenever it’s time to move.
Because the app settings and preferences are your own, if sharing the desk with others, the technology will re-personalise the settings for each person using it, meaning again no fiddling around with buttons.
Branded digital display
Customise your desks digital display with a brand name or company logo (minimum order quantities apply).
The Desk Control App for the DPG1C control is available to download via the following links:
Real wood desktops, unlike MDF core veneered and laminate, will build character over time, which is often one of the reasons customers are searching out solid wood.
Our desktops are completely sealed including on the underside which helps reduce susceptibility to humidity change.
As with any natural wood product, twisting and warping can occur in conditions with extreme temperature variations. Please bear this in mind if installing in air conditioned environments and adjust accordingly. The same consideration should be given to positioning, for example away from active radiators and direct sunlight.
Please also be aware that considerable heat can be generated from the underside of laptops. Precautions should be taken to avoid any heat related damage.
Although the lacquers used are the most robust available even these materials can be damaged. To ensure that your desktop provides years of great service please follow the product care guidance:
- Always use a mouse mat – wear and tear such as constant contact with moving items is not covered under the warranty.
- Do not use any cleaning agent that contains an abrasive, ammonia, bleach, spirit or other aggressive constituents like sanitiser sprays.
- Use a warm, damp and slightly soapy cloth to wipe over.
- Don’t use any spray cleaners as they can damage the protection of the lacquer finish or use wax, as a build-up can spoil the finish.
- Special care should be taken not to damage the lacquer finish during the first two weeks of installation.
- Lacquer can take several days to be heat-proof and up to two weeks to fully cure.
- We strongly advise placing hot objects on mats rather than the bare top particularly during this time and as a general rule to avoid damage.
- Oiled finishes don’t provide as much protection as lacquer finishes, they aren’t as durable and will need re applying.
- Particular care should be taken to wipe up spills immediately. If they are not cleaned immediately, a permanent stain can result.
Always use a mouse mat – wear and tear such as constant contact with moving items is not covered under the warranty.